21 yo female. What options do I have for skin tightening the belly button area? Fat loss? I want to look my age (Photo)

lost weight (Approx 60 pounds) and did it quite fast.that was 3 years ago. I am now 21& healthy, 5'4&139 lbs. I workout 2x\week, eat very healthy the majority of the time, even keep track of caloric intake.I walk everywhere.seldom drink, never smoke. Despite this, my body is saggy,especially my belly button.i look good in clothes, I don't feel happy with my body undressed. Is cool sculpting an option? Laser treatments? I want a flat healthy looking stomach to match my age and healthy lifestyle.

Skin after weight loss

Congratulations on your recent weight loss!  Dissatisfaction with skin after weight loss is very common.  While there are some noninvasive treatments that may improve skin laxity, the only definitive treatment for extra skin is surgical.  I recommend you contact a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area for a consultation.  

21 yo female. What options do I have for skin tightening the belly button area? Fat loss? I want to look my age

Thank you for your question. I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation. This way, you can explain your concerns, explore different options, and find a procedure that works for you. An in-person assessment is always best. 
Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD