15 Days after Ptosis Surgery (photos)

I had ptosis surgery on my left eye 15 days ago. I am quite happy with the results so far but I wanted to know if I should expect crease symmetry in the future. I have large eyelid space so I worry it won't match up. Is there still swelling thats causing the asymmetry at this point? Thank you so your thoughts.

Post-op Ptosis repair

Your results are excellent! It appears that you have a very nice double crease on the right side - once the swelling resolves on the left, the secondary crease will very likely match up to the right side. I agree with Dr. Martin that the left lid margin is slightly higher than the right, but lids tend to come down a little as the swelling dissipates and the orbicularis strengthens. There is a window of time when massage helps to bring the lid down a little, but ask your surgeon about this prior to massaging the lid. It is still early after surgery, but you are already looking great! Best wishes!

Post-op Ptosis repair

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Ptosis

You are a little overcorrected on the left, and still swollen.  Talk to your surgeon but may want to massage the lid down a little so it matches the other side.  As the swelling subsides the creases should look more even.  

Ptosis

15 Days after Ptosis Surgery

ONLY 2 weeks+ !!! All at least 6 months healing time. But the result compared to the before posted photo are excellent! 

15 Days after Ptosis Surgery