15% chance of losing nipple sensitivity after a Breast lift. Is there another incision besides my nipples? (photos)

I obviously need a breastlift. However, I'm trying NOT to do anything to my nipples. There's a 15% chance i can lose sensitivity in my nipples from a lift..I just need another type of lifting method that doesn't involve me losing or the possibility of losing my nipple.I know scaring must occur but i need the best method for ptosis. If not ill just have to stay with these saggy breast . Ill obviously do implants at this point I don't care about natural looking breast if i can avoid a lift

Nipple sensitivity

The risk of this in a breast lift procedure is very rare, much lower than 15%.  This does increase when an augmentation is done with a lift.  I would recommend a vertical lift alone in your case.  You cannot do a lift without a periareolar incision. 

15% chance of losing nipple sensitivity after a Breast lift. Is there another incision besides my nipples?

More like 50% chance of some sensory changes with full lift. But that is exactly the operation you NEED!

Lift

ALL types of lifts involve an incision 360 degrees around the nipple with reshaping of the breast, they all take on the risk of losing sensitivity to your nipple or they could actually become hypersensitive. No PS has a crystal ball to determine which way your surgery will go, IF you are not ok with the chances of change in nipple sensation, the surgery may not be for you.