I'm 11 days post op, mommy makeover, I still have my drains, and I've developed a Seroma. (photos)
Doctor Answers 6
See your surgeon
Mommy make-over - now have a seroma
- First of all, contact your Miami plastic surgeon - s/he must have a plan since you were sent home with drains.
- Second, if s/he can't help, find a plastic surgeon or at least a general surgeon nearer who can see you.
- This is not something you can manage yourself -
- To find a plastic surgeon, go to the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and search for plastic surgeons nearest your zipcode.
- All members will be Board Certified -
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
You might also like...
I've developed a seroma after 11 days.
11 days post op, some advices:
At this point (11 days post-po) the swelling is normal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.