Will nipple shape change with time? (photo)

I am about 6 weeks post op from a breast reduction. I noticed that one of my nipples is a different shape than the other. Will this change with time or will I need a revision? Overall, I am pleased with the results but I am worried that the nipples look very different. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

6 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards 

Different nipple shapes

Dear Lynllo,

Thank you for your picture. It appears that the areola have different shapes. One is more circular while the other is oval. Unfortunately this will not change appreciably. You may need a revision. In my opinion, I would recommend that you wait at least six months to allow the breast to soften and heal sufficiently prior to revision.

Nipple shape after breast reduction surgery

I recommend that you discuss your concerns with your surgeon.  If you were my patient, I would ask you to wait a couple more months to allow the scar to mature before considering revision.

My over the internet guess is a revision after 6 months postop. Ask your surgeon his/her thoughts.