Will facial fillers help me? I have indentations in my cheeks (Photo)

Recently I've noticed rapid changes to my face! When I smile I have indents on my cheeks near my nose. It is much more pronounced on my right side. I feel it ages me and I don't know what happened to my face! Can this be corrected with fillers? What type? Is there a better option?

Fillers

Thank you for your question. Just based on photographs you appear to be an excellent candidate for fillers to help restore volume in the under eye/cheek area. An in person exam is best with an experienced injector.

Dr. Kathleen Morno

Highland Park Physician

Will facial fillers help me? I have indentations in my cheeks

Always best to obtain in person opinions! Might try a combination of Restylane Silk with Juvederm's Voluma. But again in person is needed!