3 Months Post-op, Are These my Final Lipo Results?

I am 3 months post lipo and about 2,200cc of fat was removed to my lower body and stomach/love handles. Are the results I see now final? Or can I hope to see more shrinking during the nex few months? And if I want to do a touch up when is it safe to do so (for saddlebags & front thighs)?

Post op lipo

If you are only 3 months I weould say relax and wait soem more.It can take almost a year in soem cases to get to your final result,Heat and massage can speed up the resoluton of the edema.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Swelling can persist for 6 months and sometimes up to 1 year following liposuction.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Healing takes 12 months

No they are not your final results.  You can look forward to progress up to 12 months.  DO NOT GAIN WEIGHT.  MY Best Dr C