Implants July 1 had to have a mammogram in sept. Now feel a bubble under that breast that swishes & I can poke my finger in.
Doctor Answers 2
It is possible for mammograms to encourage rupture in an implant that was close to rupturing anyway - an ultrasound or MRI will be needed to evaluate this
Potential Revision for Bubble
Always contact your plastic surgeon if you have concerns about post-operative infection, bleeding, swelling, fever, excessive bruising, or any new and sudden changes in the feeling or look of your implants, breasts or incisions.
Any of the following may be post-op difficulties, about which it is best to contact your surgeon directly:
· Excessive bleeding (hematoma) and bruising
· Reduced sensation of #nipple
· Capsular contracture
· Wrinkling/rippling. Palpable and/or visible
· Firmness, and distorted appearance
· Interference with breast feeding
· Mammogram interference
· Cost for revision surgery if necessary
· Calcium deposits in the tissue around the implant
· Breast tissue atrophy/chest wall deformity
· Hypertrophic scarring
· Tissue loss Infection requiring antibiotics or implant removal
Revision of #breast implant and lift #cosmeticsurgery may be needed for: asymmetry, continued ptosis, implant malposition as well as all of the other reasons, including those above, needed for breast implant revision surgery.