2 weeks post op & feel like my Breasts have settled a ton. Worried I won't be happy if they go down any more. (photo)

I'm 2 weeks post op. I started as a small B cup & went with 475 silicone under the muscle. I was hoping to be back at my "full" nursing Sz large D. I'm very shallow up top so I wanted to to be full again. I'm concerned that at 2 weeks post op, I'm dropping so fast, that now I'm not that Full D I was planning on if they keep dropping. At my 1 week post op, my Dr said I wasn't very swollen. Can someone drop faster & achieve the final look sooner?

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

2 weeks post op & feel like my Breasts have settled a ton. Worried I won't be happy if they go down any more.

Only time will tell if your concerns are valid, but one thing is certain--gravity will continue to exert its influence on your implants, and swelling will diminish, scar tissue soften, and tissues stretch. More or less, depending on each individual woman's genetics and specifics of muscle tone, skin tone, and whether she is advised to wear a supportive bra to slow these effects as much as possible.

If you're already settling at two weeks post-op, there is still a significant amount of healing to occur over the next 6-12 months, though of course most of the major changes occur early in the first weeks to month or two. Still, complete healing really does take 6-12 months (think about scars fading and how long that takes), and you can understandably expect some degree of additional dropping and settling.

You can certainly get to a desired "look" or implant position "early," but that does NOT mean it is final. That is the crux of the matter here, and what you are asking about. I share your concern, but there is only one thing to do right now . . .

My advice would be to wear a supportive bra (not a push-in cleavage type bra) that will help to slow the additional drop you might be concerned about. But, see your surgeon regularly and follow his/her advice, as it is him or her to whom you will likely go for revision if that is necessary. Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Implants early post-op

With your arms up, it is hard to say what they look like. If they are in good position now, they may not drop anymore.  Time will tell.

Breast size

At 2 weeks your swelling should be gone and you are probably at your final size. Your tissues will relax a little more so your implants will settle a little more into final position to give you a natural look. You look good for two weeks, Good luck.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Right now, you are very early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Please Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you at this time. Then reassess final result at 6 months. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon