Revision of alar rim reduction scar? (Photo)

Hi! one month ago i got open rhinoplasty and also rim reduction , now i worry because of i have two sunken scars in both sides of my nostrils . will they get better with time and give to my nose a natural aspect ?

Alar rim scars

Alar rim scars after reduction rhinoplasty can be a problem. After one month I would consider laser resurfacing for the scars to make them more even. 

San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Alar rim reduction scar

Thank you for your question and photographs.It is important to consult with your surgeon with any questions or concerns you may have. Scarring does take up to a year to resolve. There are various topical treatments and lasers that you could use to help minimize the scarring but again, i would consult with your surgeon to come up with the best option for you.
Good luck in your recovery!
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon