I got my boobs done 8 days ago, they have this shape since then. Is it normal? I'm worried, my doctor said is normal. (photo)

I was a 34a, and got 460 cc each side. My skin was so deflated after breastfeeding for a year.

it is too early.     You have to wait at least 4 months.   However, you should make sure you surgeon knows your concerns and have a plan.    

Folsom Plastic Surgeon

Normal healing process

At only 1 week it is still early in the healing process after breast augmentation. As the implants soften, settle and drop the breast shape will change. It can take 4-6 months to see your final results. Be sure to keep any scheduled follow up appointments you have with your surgeon for his or her evaluation and advice. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes,M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francsico Bay Area

#realself #breastaugmentation #drdeanvistnes

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Post Op Contour Concern

Thank you for the question and photo. This appears to be constriction remaining from where your previous breast fold was. This will typically expand over the first few months post op but let your Plastic Surgeon know of your concerns.
All the best