Which Gummy Bear implant is softer?

I live in Mexico and I've decided for the teardrop anatomical implants for my upcoming breast augmentation. I've read that Sientra produces the softest gummybear implants but is that they're not available in Mexico, so now I have to decide between Mentor and Allergan and my question is: ¿Which of these specific implants is softer, Mentor's MemoryShape or Natrelle 410 TruForm2 (Slightly less cohesive than TruForm3) ? Thank you!

Gummy bear implants

Hi. Thank you for your question. During my career as plastic surgeon I used almost all brands and kinds of implants. In the last years now we have been using NAGOR implants. It`s a British manufacturer with over30 years experience and the implants are approved by European Union. I am very satisfied with this company. Anatomic implants have its indications like tuberous breasts. Nowadays implants are very soft and if the patient stands up,gravity make the implants appear anatomical.