What would be the best way to correct my asymmetrical/tuberous breasts? (photos)

I want to correct my brests, I've seen three doctors but everyone suggests a different way to address my problem. One dr suggested just placing an implant on the subg. plane, another dr suggested dual plane with benelli lift and another suggested dual plane with full lift. The third doctor convinced me the most but the second told me that if I get a lollipop lift I will definitely lose nipple sensation because most of his patients do. What do YOU suggest? Thank you for your answers!

What would be the best way to correct my asymmetrical/tuberous breasts?

Thank you for the question and picture. It is extremely common to receive different opinions from different plastic surgeons about the best way to treat a specific “problem”. Each plastic surgeon may have his/her opinion that is based on their specific/unique education, experience, and personal preferences. Their opinions may also be shaped by unfavorable results they have encountered in their practices.  
Although these different opinions can be confusing and a source of anxiety for patients, it is good for patients to understand the different options available. Ultimately, it will be up to each patient to do their due diligence and select their plastic surgeon carefully. Part of this selection process will involve the patients becoming comfortable with the plastic surgeon's experience level and abilities to achieve their goals as safely and complication free as possible. If I were you, I would ask to see as many examples as possible of similar patients who your plastic surgeon has helped with breast augmentation/lifting surgery.
Based on your photographs, demonstrating asymmetric breast hypoplasia/ptosis, I would recommend bilateral breast augmentation/lifting surgery. Different "patterns" of breast lifting will be necessary to improve your breast symmetry.  Significant improvement of breast symmetry/shape can be expected, assuming you select your plastic surgeon carefully and communicate your goals carefully as well. In my practice, I find that this communication process is best done with visual aids such as computer imaging and goal photographs.
You may find the attached link, dedicated to breast asymmetry concerns, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

You need mastopexy with implants

You do not have tuberous breasts. Mastopexy with slight diffence in implant sizes will accomplish your goal. Loosing sensation is risk associted with any breast surgery. It does not happen all the time.

Vasdev Rai, MD

Correction of asymmetric constricted (tuberous) breasts

It appears from the single photo that there is quite a bit of asymmetry, as well as ptosis (droopiness) of at least the right breast. It is my opinion that a short scar (lollipop) lift provides better correction and better shape than a Benelli lift. There should be no higher risk of loss of nipple sensitivity with that kind of lift than with any other kind if done properly. You did not state whether you wanted to be larger. If yes, then augmentation can be done very nicely with the mastopexy. I do not think that augmentation alone, either subglandular or dual plane, would give you a result with which you would be happy.

Fred Wilder, MD