I'm still concerned - My BA was done 3 weeks ago. (photos)

Since then my left boob have a very weird shape. some doctors had told me is normal and some of them that is not :/ im really concern. i was less than A cup, and i got 460 cc on each side. Do you think is getting better?

Irregular Contours

It appears as though you had your natural breast creases lowered to accommodate the implants and you are seeing the constricted tissue remaining in the lower pole of the breast. You could expect this to gradually expand and round out over time but follow up with your Plastic Surgeon for progress.
All the best

Early in recovery

I know you have heard this several times, but you are still VERY early in your recovery.  Continue to follow your plastic surgeon's instructions and make sure to make all follow-up appointments.  If a revision is needed, it probably would not be done until at least 3 months post-op.  Good luck!

Breast augmentation

You are early in the recovery process and it is normal to have questions about the final look at this phase.  It takes several weeks for the swelling to subside and the implant to settle properly in the breast space.  Continue to follow your surgeon's recommendations for massage and support.  Mention your concerns to your surgeon.

Camille Cash, MD

Shape

You are still very early in your healing process and do have two different breasts. They may not heal at the same rate. It does take time for the swelling to subside, the tissues relax and the implants settle. Please follow all your post operative instructions and keep all your follow up visits.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

3 weeks post op

Thank you for your question and for your pictures. You are still in the very early stages of healing. You should expect your breasts to change dramatically of the next few months. It takes time for the breasts to stretch and to allow the implant to fully settle. I know it's tough, but hang in there. It's common for patients to feel frustrated in the early stages of healing, voicing your concerns to your surgeon can help to alleviate some of your frustrations.

Still concerned

Hello Pathy, thank you for your question and the photos provided. 
At three weeks post-op you are not out of the first month of healing, and final results are going to take up to 4-6 months to achieve. You had a small chest and chose medium sized implants, stretching the skin and tissues in your breast into a completely new shape. The skin takes time to adjust to the shape of the new implant and what you see is the middle of that process. 

If we compare the photos through your week by week timeline, we can see the crease underneath the breast becoming less defined and filling in the shape of the implant. If you are not having any major pain or symptoms I suggest all you need is time for your implants to "drop and fluff". 

Traci Temmen, MD