Am I candidate for a breast reduction and lift from C cup to A Cup? (photos)

I'm 23 y/o, 5'1 and 127 pounds, I used to be 142 pounds and a D cup but when I started to lose weight my boobs became saggy and with stretch marks. I'm actually a C cup, and I have been uncomfortable having that size and shape, my question is, is it possible to me a reduction to an A cup? I feel that my chest size doesn't seem right since I don't have a curve body. Thank you. Sorry for censoring the nipples, I'm pretty ashamed of my body.

Breast Reduction from a C cup to an A cup?

From your photos you appear to be a full C cup to a small D cup.  Reducing and lifting seems very appropriate however I would advise you not to go too small.  Maintaining some shape is valuable when you fit clothing and bathing suits and it's not unheard of for women to regret too dramatic a change.  I would suggest that you think in terms of a B cup size.  Combining the skin reduction, narrowing of your areolae and lifting of your breasts I think that this would make you quite happy.  Remember that your skin type (re elasticity) is permanently different from the "goal" photo that you posted.  Good luck and best wishes. Jon A Perlman MD FACS 
Certified, Am Board of Plastic Surgery 
Member, Am. Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) 
Beverly Hills, Ca

Not In One Surgery

Hello,You absolutely can have a reduction and lift, that will dramatically change your breast appearance, but not to the degree shown in your wish pic. This would require two surgeries. Go visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons who specialize in cosmetic breast surgery.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Candidate for breast reduction

Thank you for your question and your are good candidate for a breast reduction.  You had significant sag to your breast as well and this will be corrected with this surgery.  As far as you size, I would discuss this with your surgeon and focus on proportions rather than breast size because you don't want to reverse the problem and now be too small and need implants later.  I would encourage you to ask a lot of questions and get two or three consults with board certified plastic surgeons. 

John D. Smoot, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

yes you can be an A cup.  The best way to move forward is look for a board certified plastic surgeon . Look at their pics and make sure they have experience going that small.  I do this very frequently.

Andrew T. Cohen, MD

Am I candidate for a breast reduction and lift from C cup to A Cup?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and I am sorry that your breasts have caused you to be uncomfortable.  Based on your pictures alone you appear to be a good reduction and lift candidate but it will be difficult to accomplish your desired size based on your current starting position.  A significant improvement in nipple position and excess skin removal can be performed but in order to maintain your nipple viability you would likely end up closer to a B-cup.  Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to discuss the details of the procedure.  

Breast Reduction

Thank you for your question and the photos.yes you would be suitable for a breast lift/reduction. Make sure you research when looking for a plastic surgeon and go for someone who has plenty of experience with breast surgery .

Chien C. Kat, FRCS
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Breast Reduction with Lift

Good morning and thank you for your question with photos. I'm sorry you feel so self conscious about your breast size and appearance. However, this is very common among women. I think you are a good candidate for a breast reduction. But based on your "after" photos, there wouldn't be much of a lift there as just taking away. Please make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon where you can measurements taken and continue with the process. Best of luck to you! I think you will get great results!

Michael K. Obeng, MD, FACS