Bulgy eyes, under eye filler or decompression? (Photos)

As a kid I been always big eyed, but didn't looked bulgy... Nowadays my eyes have looked like this forever since I was a teenager. Im in my early 30s now. I don't have any other symptoms that could indicate thyroid problems. Is under eye filler what Im looking for? Orbital decompression would fix this? As you can see in one picture (profile) I can somehow look less sunken If i stare in a certain way, so I don't really know what procedures i could do to improve my eyes. Thanks.

No doctor answers yet