Would I benefit from a brow lift based on how low my eye lids and brows are? (photos)

I am 22 years old, female healthy, with low brows I look sad and tied all the time. I have asked many doctors some say a botox, chemical brow lift. others say a surgical brow lift would give me the best result. can botox make my brows this high or is a surgical brow lift my best option? I want to look more awake, raise my brows and give the illusion my eyelids are bigger. and the illusion my forhead is smaller

Possible brow lift candidate

Based on your photos, I would not recommend a brow lift for you.  The position that you prefer your eyebrows to be is too high for normal and would make you appear unnatural.  If you would like to reduce your forehead, there is a surgical procedure that can help with that.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Brow lift

Hi and thanks for your question. Your eyebrows already arch and lie above the orbital rims so to suggest you are a candidate for a brow lift is counterintuitive. Remember that no surgeon can ethically guarantee that you will have an invisible scar as the outcome of a scar depends upon many factors besides the skill of the surgeon such as your healing which is beyond anyone's ultimate control.  Make sure that you see an experienced an ethical surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.   In the end you do not want anesthetic result that looks unnatural or operated upon which cannot be corrected. This is my best advice after 30 years performing aesthetic plastic surgery. Best of luck! 

Richard Chaffoo, MD,FACS,FICS
Triple Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS

Would I Benefit from a Brow Lift?

You would benefit from a brow lift. I suggest you consider the Irregular Trichophytic Hairline Incision Technique so you can simultaneously lower your hairline to reduce your large forehead and improve facial proportions.

Brow lift at age 22?

From the very limited photographs, it appears that the eyebrows are in adequate position relative to the eyelids and do not need to be elevated.  Elevating normal-appearing eyebrows will make patient's look permanently surprised. For many examples of  brow lifts, please see the link and the video below

Browlift for sad eyes?

A Browlift and hairline lowering is what would probably address your issues. Make sure your surgeon does the Irregular Trichophytic Forehead incision and look at his scars. It should be not visible