Before and after realistic? Rhinoplasty, buccal fat pad removal, neck liposuction, chin lipo. (photos)

And lip augmentation and chin implants. I considering having surgery soon, Is this before and after with computer imaging very realistic with Rhinoplasty, buccal fat pad removal, neck liposuction, chin liposuction, lip augmentation and a chin implant? I want to be sure I am going through with surgery with realistic goals. I am looking for a slender, contoured, feminen, athletic face.

Rhinoplasty and chin/neck surgery are often very complementary

Thank you for your question. I think you definitely could benefit from the aforementioned surgery to give your face the best harmony between your nose and the chin/neck region. I doubt however buccal fat removal will slenderize your face to the degree you have morphed yourself. Buccal fat removal, in my opinion, should be reserved for very specific issues. Improper removal or removal in the wrong patient can leave one looking older and often times worse for the wear in the years to come. I would recommend an endonasal rhinoplasty as well as chin implant, neck liposuction and perhaps removal of subplatysmal fat (neck lift). Good luck to you. 

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Rhinoplasty

Hi and thanks for your question. It looks like you're a very good candidate for rhinoplasty and neck liposuction. Buccal fat pad removal will probably not create as slender a facial shape as shown by computer imaging as one's facial shape is influenced primarily by skeletal structure not overlying soft tissues.  Make sure that you see a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery any member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. That's my best advice after 30 years performing aesthetic plastic surgery. Good luck! 

Richard Chaffoo, MD,FACS,FICS
Triple Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Richard Chaffoo, MD,FACS,FICS
Triple Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty/ chin implant /neck liposuction

The photographs do appear realistic  regarding a rhinoplasty, chin implant and neck liposuction procedures. In our practice, we do not recommend buccal fat pad removal. It's also important to make sure patients are at  their ideal body weight prior to elective cosmetic neck surgery. A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish shaving down the dorsal hump, narrowing the bridge line, and refining the tip.  Placement of a chin implant can be performed through small incision underneath the chin to give the required augmentation to help with facial balance and  proportions, due to the weak and recessive chin profile that is present. Liposuction in the neck can accomplish diet resistant  fat removal which will augment the jawline and give more of an athletic appearance. For many examples and more information, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty etc ?

These can be done similarly to what u have shown but each should be discussed with an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon and look at his results. 

Rhinoplasty etc ?