Can i use hydroquinone after a lactic acid peel for better results or i need to wait a week or more time?

I do a lactic acid peel once a week and i dont see much results and i want to apply hydroquinone for better results but i dont know if is good, thanks and i apreciate your help excuse my bad english

Chemical Peels and Products

You can "prime" the peel by using Retinoids or bleaching creams before the chemical peel.  However, you should not use these products for at least a week until the effects of the peel resolve.  Your dermatologist should review proper post-peel protocol.  Best, Dr. Green