Is there anyway to fix my eye asymmetry? (photos)

Eyelid asymmetry... risk benefits of surgery

Thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern.

Your asymmetry seems more related to bony frame differences. In your case the reconstructive maneuvers are far more complex than the benefit. 

Wishing you the best in your journey

Asymmetry

You have a pretty significant facial asymmetry.  You will notice in the picture that the whole eye socket and brow  are lower on the left side. (the picture appears to be straight on and if you draw a line under the eyes it is not straight across.)  You have ptosis on both sides.  While correcting the ptosis will make both eyes appear more open, it will not correct the bony asymmetry that you have.   See an oculoplastic surgeon for an evaluation.  

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Is there anyway to fix my eye asymmetry?

You appear to have asymmetric upper eyelid ptosis (droopy eyelids). See an oculoplastic surgeon for evaluation. See following link and video on eyelid ptosis surgery.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon