Do these results look acceptable? (photos)

I had a breast lift with augmentation on 09/03/2016. I am pretty satisfied with my results but think I may want my nipples higher on my breast. One of my breasts was considerably smaller then the other and I was completely flat in the upper pole of my breasts preop. I had a full anchor lift with silicone textured implants 520 on right 420 on left under the muscle. I know my implants need to drop. What I want to know is if my nipples will rise as my implants drop or will I have to go back for a revision.

Do these results (breast augmentation/lifting surgery) look acceptable?

Thank you for the question and pictures. After viewing your photographs, I think that your plastic surgeon has done a very nice job for you. I think that your  started at a somewhat "challenging" position;  you currently have a nice early outcome. You are correct in that the breasts will continue to change with time. Typical changes include breast implant settling;  as this occurs, patients to report that their nipple/areola complexes seem higher on each breast mound ("drop and fluff" phenomenon).

Continue to follow up with your plastic surgeon who will always be your best resource when it comes to  accurate assessment, advice, and/or meaningful predictions/reassurance. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with