I have gum recession. I know it's bad and I need help. I'm just scared of how bad this is and how much the cost will be? (photo)

Gum Recession

you will need to see a periodontist to examine your teeth/ gum/ bone level around your teeth 

From your picture, you have a case of periodontitis which is inflammation of gum which has caused bone loss and recession 

This will worsen over time and you will end up loosing your teeth. 

As the situation worsens, the cost/ complexitiy of treatments to treat/ replace teeth increases. 

So try not to avoid regular dental visits and early treatments when a situation arises .... 

Toronto Periodontist