Best Method to Firm Up Belly, Thighs and Flanks? (photo)

I have tried diet and exercise 5 times a week. I am very fit, active and healthy. But I cannot lose the belly, thigh and flank fat gained when I was pregnant at 46. I am now 51 and looking for the right options to trim my body. I have gotten a consult to do smart lipo followed by vesarshape. I have also been told I could do Fractora for the body. I tried cool sculpting and it was too spotty. Thanks

UltraShape

For anyone who has stubborn pockets of fat (e.g. on the abdomen, flanks, thighs, buttocks or arms) not getting results with diet and exercise, we offer UltraShape.It is a nonsurgical fat-melting treatment with no downtime and no pain. It works by sending ultrasound energy (not thermal energy or heat, which is the technique used by many lasers) to targeted fat within the subcutaneous layer, which lies deep in the skin. There, this ultrasound energy vibrates or shakes the fat cells until they fall apart and are liquefied, thereby selectively destroying these fat cells. The disintegrated fat cells then pass through the liver. So your body processes it just like you ate a fatty meal, and it’s excreted naturally as waste.There is no damage to the surrounding skin or tissues. No anesthesia or sedation is necessary. The treatment is completely painless.Patients experience visible body shaping—with no significant bruising, swelling, or any discomfort. And because the fat cells are eliminated, long-term results can be maintained (provided patients stick to their healthy diet and exercise regimen).The average treatment regimen is three sessions, spaced two weeks apart, though the number of appointments may vary depending on a patient’s individual needs and goals. (Treatment time can take anywhere from 10 to 50 minutes depending on the size and number of areas treated.)