Does my upper lip look too big? Will hyaluronidase fix my upper lip or should I let this wear off naturally? (photos)

I dont want to make the problem worse but I am unhappy with how my lip looks.

Lip Swelling/Bumps After Fillers Such as Juvederm or Restylane -- Reverse With Hyaluronidase

I suggest if you are unhappy you can reverse the fillers and reinject to get improvement.  Best, Dr. Emer.

10 years ago yes

I answer your question with this title because lip augmentation has become so popular, is difficult to say what is normal these days.

For what its worth, the lip proportion we are most used to is the bottom lip being about double the vertical height of the top lip. Your top lip is probably about 1.5 times the vertical height of the bottom which is not how most people (without lip fillers) look. To confound the issue, some very beautiful women in the public eye have very full lips, and occasionally the top IS fuller than the bottom. For me, its a matter of personal preference. Certainly if you feel it is a little too full then 5 units of hyalase in multiple points will deflate the lip, hopefully without completely removing all the filler getting you closer to what you might call 50 50

Is my top lip overfilled, should I get hyaluronidase?

Quite simply, if you don't love how your filler looks, then yes, you should have some of your HA filler dissolved. In general, the top lip should be 1/3 of the size of the bottom lip, which means that your bottom lip should be larger than your top lip - for most people. Personally I always try to follow the natural shape of a person's lips when injecting and just enhance them. But like I said above, they are your lips and if you aren't happy then you should seek an expert injector to have hyaluronidase done. "This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."