What exactly did Kylie Jenner do to her lips? (Photo)

I would love to get the same procedure Kylie Jenner did to her lips! I believe it might be a permalip but I don't know? Also I read that the largest size it comes in is 5mm, but her lips look way bigger then that!

Lip Lift like Kylie Jenner

Thank you for your inquiry. Without photos of you it is difficult to tell what would be best for you. Typically when patients come to see me for fuller lips, and often show mephitis of Kylie Jenner, i advise either a Lip Lift or Fillers. 

A lip lift is a surgical procedure that modifies the appearance of the lips through reshaping techniques. The procedure increases the prominence of the vermillion border (the red coloured area that is adjacent to regular skin). If your vermillion border is not clearly defined, it may look like your lips are either too thin, or simply a straight line with no contours. A lip lift will rectify this situation by giving you a sharp yet aesthetically pleasing contrast between your vermillion border and the skin under your nose. 

Juvederm Filler is an injectable that is designed to redefine the contour and add volume to the lips in order to make them pulpy.

A consultation is necessary to determine what option(s) are best suited for you. Be sure to always see a board certified plastic surgeon.