Tummy tuck and breast lift candidate? (photos)

Am I a good Candidate for a tummy tuck? And can I get away with a breast lift no implant? I am 31 years old and a mother of 4. Since day one of having breast they sagged. I'm worried that with the gap between and how saggy they are even a breast lift won't make them look good. At this point I'm just Ready to be comfortable!!

Am I A Candidate For A Breast Lift Without Implants & Tummy Tuck?

You are in fact an excellent candidate for a breast lift with tummy tuck.  Your breasts look like classic Type II tuberous breasts.  Because of the length of the pedicle (at least from your photograph), I do not believe you are good candidate for a breast lift/reduction with an inferior pedicle, nor one with a superior pedicle.  Therefore, if you were my patient, I would do your breast lift with a standard Wise pattern and free nipple graft since I am assuming that after 4 children you are not planning to nurse more children.  While the breast lift will get the breasts off your chest wall and elevate the position of the nipple, it will not give you fullness in the upper quadrant, and therefore even though you don't want implants, I would highly recommend you consider them.

As far as the tummy tuck is concerned, if you were my patient, I would do a liposuction of your hips from behind and a standard tummy tuck with a very low incision and muscle repair.  Then 90 days later, I would do a second procedure and go back to touch up any small areas that need improvement as well as doing an aggressive liposuction of your abdomen and waistline.  This should make a significant change in your body and improve your overall sense of well being.

Mommy Makeover - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck and breast lift +/- augmentation surgery. The abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Mommy Makover

At Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group we pride ourselves on being the Mommy Makeover specialists.  The reason for that is that there are 2 board certified plastic surgeons that specialize in doing combined procedures together, especially Mommy makeovers.  This benefits you in many ways.  2 surgeons offering different perspectives but ultimately tailoring a perfect plan for each patient individually.  Decreased anesthesia and operative time which leads to a quicker and easier recovery.  

I think you are an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck and a breast lift with some volume added, whether an implant or your own fat.  Best of luck, I know you are going to do great.

Great mommy makeover candidate

You are a great mommy makeover candidate; make sure that you are not going to have any more ! A breast lift and full tummy tuck with muscle repair will be amazing for you. Please see results below.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Tummy tuck and breast lift candidate?

Thanks for your photos.  You appear to be a very good candidate for a full tummy tuck and a full breast lift without implants.  The anesthesia time for a healthy woman should be no more than six hours to reduce the risk of complications however this should be achievable under one anesthesia.  Some patients with children prefer to separate the procedures into two to make recovery less intense, however this is a personal decision.

Meet with one or more ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeons to discuss your goals and potential.  I'm confident that you're likely to be very happy with the results and changes. Best wishes,

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

TT and BL candidate?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  You appear to be an excellent candidate for a combined breast lift and tummy tuck/liposuction procedure.  The breast lift will help remove excess breast skin while elevating/maintaining your breast volume and placing your nipple and areola into a higher, more youthful position. A tummy tuck will remove excess stomach skin and adipose tissue, while tightening your underlying muscle to narrow your waist.  Liposuction of your waist can further refine your results to help reduce your stomach circumference.  Hope this helps.

About the Mommy Makeover and Ideal Candidates

It's difficult to suggest without a in-person one-on-one consultation. The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. #MummyTummy is a term given to modified tummy tucks which can use liposuction and skin tightening with radiofrequency such Vanquish, Vela3, thermage, thermiRF and others.  The actual fat contouring can be done non-surgically as well with #UltraShape or Cool-Sculpting. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. 
Many procedures can be combined. Cosmetic procedures such as Brazilian Butt Lift (#BBL), Thigh Lift (#TL) and Mommy Makeover (#MMO), which usually concentrates on the breast and abdomen areas, may be combined together. However, I look at the risk factors such as surgery time greater than 6 hours, or #anesthesia time, increased risks of DVT, prolonged  #healing, #positioning after surgery to name a few, which are a lot to consider. These factors are relative to performing any variety of combinations. 
The suitability of your procedures and any specific risks may be determined during you #consultation. Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. All surgical #procedures carry some degree of #risk. Always discuss your issues and concerns with the Plastic Surgeon during and following your consultation. Also, another element to a #satisfying result of your procedures are realistic #expectations.

Tummy tuck and breast lift candidate?

Thanks for the question and pictures.

Pregnancy can take a toll on a women's body. In order to help reverse some of the effects of child bearing, many women choose to have a "mommy makeover". A mommy makeover can involve ANY of the areas affected by pregnancy:  most commonly a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) and breast augmentation and/or lift (mastopexy).  Other commonly requested surgical procedures include liposuction surgery and/or genitalia surgery.

Based on your photographs, you seem to be a good candidate for breast lifting and tummy tuck surgery. Breast augmentation would also be helpful if you wish to increase breast size and/or change breast shape/fulness.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

You may find the attached link, dedicated to mommy makeover surgery concerns, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes. 

Tummy tuck and breast lift candidate?

From the photos I think you would be very happy with a full TT and a breast lift. You look like you have plenty of natural breast tissue so if you are happy with your natural breast volume, no augmentation would be necessary. You are still going to have a wide gap between the breasts so you may want to talk with your surgeon about some fat transfer to improve that configuration. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Mommy makeover

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction.  This can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  The belly button can be designed to look natural and have no scars on the exterior.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  A breast lift can be performed at the same time for improved shape and contour of your breasts. Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD