Open wound after breast Lift! Won't heal. I had 800cc uhp implants & lift 1 m ago. Its just getting worse. What can I DO?(photo)

they Took tape off and was open and Slightly infected. After weeks, the surgeon took out the sutures as they were causing problems. Now I am left with this almost quarter sized wound under my right breast I am wondering if I can look normal again. My surgeon has told me he will fix it after I heal. Mean while, Im not healing! WHAT CAN I DO??? At first he wanted me to use a tooth brush in shower and scrub it till it bled. I did this for a while and it just kept getting bigger! HELP

Open wound after breast lift and large implants

I would recommend that you see a wound care specialist in your area.  It looks like there is a good chance that the wound will heal with the proper wound care.  Best of luck. 

Wound

Thank you for the photos and the wound will heal with the appropriate management if the implant is not exposed.  So see a wound care expert in your area if your surgeon is not answering your questions

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Breast Wound

Please stop scrubbing with a tooth brush.  Your wound will heal with thrice daily normal saline wet to dry dressings and careful and frequent debridements by your surgeon.  Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS