Metal crown replaced with ceramic/porcelain crown about 2 months ago. It feels like the tooth or crown is moving?

My metal crown was replaced with a tooth colored one. The permanent crown was placed around 2 months ago. Since I had the temp crown it has felt loose but Dentist says its not. Now my gums around the crown feel very irritated but do not hurt. The gums just feel very weird. I don't want to bother the Dentist about this crown again in case I am freaking out over nothing. Should I wait for the weird feeling to pass or go back to the Dentist?

Thank you for posting your question.  You should never feel that you are bothering your dentist.  If you have a concern then you should be able to bring it to his/her attention.  There could be many reasons why you are feeling what your feeling.  For example, there may be excess cement that is still around the margin that is causing your gums to be irritated.  The bite may be high that amkes it seem like the tooth is moving.  You may be clenching and/or grinding your teeth and are unaware. It is best to let your dentist know so that he can guide you in the right direction. 

New York Dentist