I Have Breast Implants. Every Year Since, I Keep Getting Calcification Formation in Both Breast. What Should I Do? (photo)

I have saline, over the muscle 525 cc. My implants were placed above the muscle without my knowledge. The surgery report indicates that they were placed under the muscle. Thanks to the implants being above the muscle, I have to go through hell every year, enduring painful mammograms and biopsies (the results were benign last year). I can't keep getting operated on every year, because they keep finding calcification.

Doctor Answers 1

Calcification Formation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would go for a consultation with a Plastic Surgeon in your area. It may be beneficial for you to get an implant exchange with a site change.

New York Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 107 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.