I'm done with my butt! I can't. It's either too big or looks like it's had a stroke? (Photo)

Seems I'm the only one who doesn't feel all mix-a-lot! I have my mom and my Mediterranean bloodline to thank for the ass I never wanted, that now has a lazy cheek. I'm 31, FINALLY semi-satisfied with my weight after having my daughter, go figure. I might actually feel confident if my butt would FOR ONCE, compromise or just leave. Is surgery the only solution? If so, how about one that doesn't require enlarging it all over again? Unbalanced hopes? Ha. One sided convo here lol I have to stop

Buttock augmentation

You would benefit from a fat transfer to even out the asymmetry and create a better waistline.  I think your butt looks ok. You might just need a little volume.  Laxity can happen after childbirth.  Be sure that you chose a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in buttock implants and has extensive experience performing this procedure. 

I'm done with my butt! I can't. It's either too big or looks like it's had a stroke?

Thank you for your question. No one is symmetrical.  You would benefit from a BBL to improve the shape, volume and asymmetry.   Select your surgeon by reputation and other people referrals. Look at his credentials.  Select a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Make sure you feel very comfortable with your surgeon and see a lot of before and after BBL photos. Request to contact a patient that had the same surgery.    Best Wishes!

Hello tiltedkilt - Thanks for your question. It looks like you have a fairly significant size asymmetry between your right and left buttocks. While an in-person consultation is necessary to give you the best recommendation, you might benefit from left medial buttocks microliposuction +/- a partial banana roll excision (medially) to raise the left transverse gluteal crease a bit. It does leave a fine scar so it would be hard to wear tiny garments. With time, as the scar fades, this becomes less of an issue. 

Another option would be to add volume to the bottom of your right buttocks. But you look quite slim and probably don't have much excess fat to use for fat transfer. A custom formed silicone implant can be used if you don't have extra fat to use. I recommend that you consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon who is an expert in buttocks enhancement for more information. 

Good luck, 

Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

By using one's fat you can do a lot of contouring of the buttocks. And, because it's using fat  fat no one would would ever know that you had it done. You should consult with a Board Certified PS with lots of experience performing BBL surgery. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD