I currently weigh 190 pounds and would like a BBL, TT and BL. How much weight should I lose? (Photo)

I recently had a child three months ago and have already lost 40lbs. My goal weight is 140lbs. How much more weight should I lose prior to the procedures and in which order should I have the procedures done?

I currently weigh 190 pounds and would like a BBL, TT and BL. How much weight should I lose?

I would lose what you feel comfortable losing and achieve a stable weight and then proceed.

I would try to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed thousands of these procedures and who has pictures and reviews you like.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided infromation as well.. I recommend you to lose at least 10 to 20 pounds before the procedure to obtain better results as your wish picture. It will be better for you even if you talk with your desided board certified plastic surgeon first...

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Goal weight

If you are actively losing weight, then you are probably better off to lose the weight you are interested in losing before undergoing surgery.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

How much weight should I lose?

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your questions and pictures.

Congratulations on your weight loss!! To perform any surgical procedure your BMI should be below 30, this is why I recommend you to lose 20 to 30 pounds more, for best results and less chance of complications.

Hope to hear from you soon, best wishes!!

Ramon Morales, MD