One side of my face is clearly larger than the other side. Is there a way to fix this? (Photo)

Everyone tells me they don't notice anything. But CLEARLY it's bad. It looks bad to me. I'm also skinny so it might make it look even worse. You can also see my chin comes down lower on one side. Idk what to do. I don't know who to see. Would love any kind of help here. Thanks

No doctor answers yet