After Liposuction of my inner thighs 6 weeks ago i noticed a hard lump on my inner thigh that feels somewhat elongated.

It is painless and there is no bruise or redness there now. I had liposuction of my thighs 3 years ago also but had unevenness. I went to my surgeon who said it may be a hematoma but since it is painless I am concerned. What should I do?

Lump 6 weeks after thigh liposuction

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

I doubt that you have a hematomam without bruising six weeks after surgery. It is  more likely that as the swelling subsides, you are feeling an area of swelling. It should subside on its own but if not, your surgeon can hurry the process with a very small steroid injection.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

You should discuss this with your surgeon and probably be evaluated in person. It may represent fat or swelling to name a few..  Best of luck