Is Micro needling with my own plasma incorporated with the treatment a good way to cure IPL Laser damage?

A Spa ruined my life with an IPL Laser treatment 9 months ago! I have brownish yellowish burn spots and I have tried everything over the past 9 months to heal them. I am devastated and depressed everyday! The spa denies that what I am suffering with is damage and insists that it is Melasma! It CLEARLY IS NOT MELASMA!!!!! Do you have any suggestions to heal my skin? Micro needling promotes healing and from what I've read this could be a good approach.

Best to consult with a physician

Hi flawless2hopeless, Microneedling with PRP does promote healing but its hard to say without seeing photos. if you post some photos we can better evaluate your skin. I would recommend you setting up a consultation with another medical provider in your area so they can assess your skin and help you get your skin looking its best!

Consultation

I would suggest seeing a Board Certified Dermatologist in your area to give you an official diagnosis and proper medical care. While microneedling with PRP is a very beneficial treatment to many patients, your physician may see you as better suited for a chemical peel, laser treatment (not IPL), prescription home care, etc. With so many different options it is best to get an in-person consult with a trusted doctor. 

Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation From Lasers.

That sounds very stressful. Have you tried a series of chemical peels tailored to treat hyperpigmentation/discoloration and a hydroquinone compound? A series of Clear+ Brilliant laser treatments may also work great. If you combine microneedling with peels by a Dermatologist you may also have good success. I would have a consultation with a Derm in your area, and make sure to use sunscreen daily. I find this type of post treatment hyperpigmentation is definitely treatable with the proper regimen and patience...it can take some time. 
Dr. P

Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD, FAAD
Great Neck Dermatologic Surgeon

Microneedling for pigment and scars

Absolutely microneedling treatments over time will help in smoothing skin, improving texture and pore size as well as breaking up pigmentation.  PRP will speed up the healing  and overall end results, but what I am now doing to address persistent pigmentation problems with microneedling, is actually microneedling a pure, aqueous hydroquinone gel in the final pass.  It works.  

Steven Swengel, MD
Los Gatos Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser Damage and Fixing With Lasers or Microneedling/PRP

I suggest posting photos for us to compare.  Microneedling/PRP may help but it is difficult to tell without seeing pictures.  Best, Dr. Emer.