Am I a good candidate for Mommy makeover? (photos)

Im just starting to look into this procedure.... After seeing my photos, Any advice and direction would be appreciated in reguards to my problematic areas.

Mommy makeover question

Hello and thank you for the question and photo. The mommy makeover describes doing both the abdomen and breast together. Your pics show you would be a good candidate for a full tummy tuck with muscle tightening and liposuction of the love handles. 

The breasts have mild ptosis ( sagging ). You would need to describe better what you dislike about your breasts to know which direction to suggest. Based on the photo, I would suggest a vertical  lift to start. Implants only if you want to go bigger. 

I would also suggest that you lose some weight before having surgery. The photos show some degree of abdominal fullness. This competes against the ability to tighten the abdomen and give you a flatter stomach. 

You should have several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons before making any final decisions. 

As always, best to be healthy, no smoking, and make sure any health concerns you have are managed by your primary care md. 

Best to you.

Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction.  This can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  A breast lift with implants can be performed at the same time for improved shape and contour of your breasts.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Are You A Mommy Makeover Candidate?

Looking at the photographs you submitted, I think you should get an very good result from a mommy makeover.  The tummy tuck with flank liposuction will transform your torso and help you wear clothing in a much more flattering manner.  For breast work, I might suggest a lift with or without implants to give you a bit more fullness above the level of the nipple.

I'm going to add a link to a tummy tuck case I did with flank liposuction last year with might help you envision how that part of the operation could go.

Good Luck!

Thomas P. Sterry, MD

Am I a good candidate for a MMO?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  If you are otherwise healthy and a candidate for surgery it appears that you would obtain excellent results with an extended tummy tuck and breast augmentation.  Use a healthy diet and exercise regimen to reach your desired goal weight, a weight that you feel comfortable at and can maintain.  This will minimize your risks and maximize your long-term results.  Hope this helps.

Are you a good candidate for MM

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another.  See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.

Let your surgeon decide with you about if it is safe or not for you to undergo surgery. 

Am I a good candidate?

Hello dear, based on your pictures you look to be a good candidate for a mommy makeover. But it will depend on your health and hemoglobin levels. 

It’s definitely possible to perform a Brazilian Butt Lift and Mommy Makeover simultaneously.

When patients undergo this surgical combination, safety should be everyone’s first priority.For this reason, procedures of this magnitude should be performed in accredited surgical centers.The operative times should never exceed four to six hours.

In contrast, performing these procedures simultaneously offers several advantages.These include synergy, less expense and one recovery.

For these reasons, it’s important to consider each case on an individual basis.No two patients are every exactly alike.They have different anatomic findings, aesthetic goals and social situations.It’s therefore, important to tailor the surgical approach to the patient’s needs.

I recommend to visit a board certified plastic surgeon to talk about your goals and for a person evaluation.
Good Luck :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Mommy makeover candidate

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos, you appear to be a great candidate for a mommy makeover.  This may include a tummy tuck, liposuction of the flanks and a breast lift +/- implants which would help you get your body back.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck! 

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Am I a good candidate for Mommy makeover?

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your questions and pictures.

According with your pictures you would be an excellent candidate for a full Tummy Tuck with Liposuction on flanks, back and waist. This will give you an excellent shape.

Hope to hear from you soon, best wishes!!

Ramon Morales, MD

Candidate for Mommy Makeover

I believe you would be an excellent candidate for the "Mommy Makeover Procedure." The Mommy Makeover combines specific body contouring procedures that target common trouble areas for new and experienced moms. These procedures can be performed as stand-alone procedures or in combination with each other to achieve the most rejuvenated and beautiful results possible.

The Mommy Makeover is designed for the easy combination of procedures to minimize your recovery period. The most common combinations are liposuction and tummy tuck or breast lift and breast augmentation in one surgery.

Another new procedure that is combined with the Mommy Makeovre is the diVa Rejuvenation!

DIVA VAGINAL REJUVENATION WHAT IS diVA

diVa is a new revolutionary treatment we now offer to improve the quality of the vaginal tissue. Treatments with diVa result in improved vaginal tone and quality and frequency of orgasms, as well as reduction in urinary incontinence and vaginal dryness. These are the main benefits of diVa among many others that add to enhanced vaginal health.

WHAT DOES THE TREATMENT INVOLVE?

diVa is an easy and fast ( 3-5 minutes long) office procedure, so comfortable that it does not require anesthesia. Patients only experience slight pressure, hence discomfort is minimal. Minor to none spotting and discharge may be seen for about 48 hours post treatment, during which time we recommend to avoid intercourse. For best results we suggest 3 treatments of diVa, about 1 month apart.

WHO IS THE RIGHT CANDIDATE?

We will review your medical history prior to treatment, but, generally speaking, any female of pre or post menopausal age may benefit from tightening results of diVa. Ease of use and lack of side effects quickly made this procedure hit the top of the list of the latest advances in our practice.

Candidate

Based on your photos it appears you would be a good candidate for the mommy makeover.  A tummy tuck with liposuction will give you a tighter, more contoured appearance to your abdomen.  Depending on your preferences, you could consider a breast lift with or without implants.  I encourage you to visit a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to learn more.

Camille Cash, MD