How much do you think it will cost to get my hairline back? (Photo)

I am 28 years old.

Photos are not enough to say if you would be a "good candidate" for surgery. You need to see a doctor for a proper exam.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Cost

It is best to have a formal consultation with a hair restoration surgeon in regards to your options and your expectations. Your nonsurgical as well as surgical options will be discussed, and what you would like to achieve will be discussed as well. The photo is very limited. The cost of transplant varies by region and by surgeon experience. 

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

Impossible to answer specifically

More information is needed along with multiple pictures. You would be better served and informed by making an in-person consultation with a reputable, experienced hair restoration surgeon. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost depends on location

A procedure that may cost $25,000 in Philadelphia may cost $11,000 in Ohio, but you have to be comfortable and have confidence in your surgeon.  Go for a consult and see what they say.  Cheaper is not always better, but there are huge variabilities by region.  Good luck!

Robert S. Houser, DO
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

How much will it cost to get my hair back?

The best way to find out is to see a doctor and have a one-on-one consultation with us (it is free) and we can then quote you costs appropriately. We also have once a month open house events where you can meet patients, see a live surgery and meet privately for fee with either myself or Dr. Pak and we will give you a direct cost. You are in California so a visit is worth while. If you decide to fly in *$249 round trip) keep your receipts and then look at our travel reimbursement program as this applies not only to the surgical trip but for the open house and general consultations as well. As I was writing this, a patient called from this last open house (Saturday) and he told me he was blown away (Australian lingo) with meeting many of our patients and the entire open house experience.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon