Had Breast implants and lift 7 years nipples do not seem even or same size. Any suggestions? (photos)

I am going in for surgery next month I am getting neck liposuction done but having a hard time deciding if I should have my boobs redone and go up a size, if that will be to big , or have belpholasty for my dark circles??

Had Breast implants and lift 7 years nipples do not seem even or same size. Any suggestions?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue..

Suggestions will be based on what you want

and your lower lids are certainly very obvious but if you want your breasts larger, then that takes priority.  I would think a re-do mastopexy would be better as it would create a perkier breast and diminish the size of your areolas.  If you're having SAL to your neck, ask your surgeon what it would cost to have nano-fat grafting to your bags and if that is even a feasible option.   But your desires will determine what is best for you.

Curtis Wong, MD

Breast implant problem

I suggest you to remove the implants and wait 3 or 6 months. Then if you still want breast enlargement it will be done again with smaller implants and if necessary together with breast lift. Regards.

Ege Ozgentas, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon