Mentoplasty Or/and Corrective Jaw Surgery Candidate?

I think my mouth and chin are really crooked. I hate taking pictures because it's really bad especially when I don't smile. I did have Braces when I was 16 for 2-3 years. But later realized that my mouth was off a bit.

I did have a jaw/chin injury when I was really little and had to go to the hospital. My fiance doesn't believe that I have a crooked mouth/chin. I have decided to post-pone my wedding until all of this gets fixed.

Doctor Answers 1

I would be recommend oral surgeon evaluation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I agree with your evaluation of your problem. you may need specialize dental x-rays and impressions. Therefore, I would recommend that you shcedule an appointment with an oral surgeon. You may want to contact your dentist for a recommendation.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 86 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.