What if laser doesn't work on your tattoo? (photo)

I went to a laser clinic the specialist tested by lasering the edge of my 10yr. Tattooed eyebrow to see if it had metallic ink in it!! When she try it out my eyebrow turned darker meaning that it had metallic and it's not able to be removed by laser at all! All it would do is like getting it retouched!! I don't know what to do!! what my next option?? I'm really desperate to have them removed!!

Eyebrow Tattoo Worse With Laser -- More Q Switch or Pico Laser Treatment

This can improve but you have to have many more treatments or consider trying the R20 method and/or pico laser treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Eyebrow tattoo turned black with laser treatment

It can be removed with the tattoo removal laser. It is now treated as a black tattoo. It will take a few more treatments than it usually does to remove a black tattoo but it should respond.

Steven F. Weiner, MD