Weight loss of over 100 pounds. Cellulite seems to be my biggest problem. Suggestions on what can be done? (Photo)

13 year weight loss success. Please help in aiding in my stages for a complete body makeover. What procedures can be combined?

Suggestions on what can be done?

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your questions and pictures.

Congratulations on your weight loss!!! 

The Tummy Tuck consists in the removal of excess skin and abdominal fat and muscle flaccidity correction. This situation of excess skin and relaxation of the abdominal wall is often in patients who have had weight gain and subsequent loss or in womenwho have had multiple pregnancies. Tummy Tuck (Abdominiplasty)  get a flatter, firmer abdomenand a narrower waist.

The most recommended would be an assessment in person with your surgeon certified plastic and there  determine what would be your objectives.

Hope to hear from you soon, best wishes!!

What can be done after major weight loss

Thanks for your question and photos. Congratulations on your weight loss and keeping it off. There are lots of options for you. I would recommend undergoing a lower body lift and a breast lift at the same time for your first procedure. Please choose a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is experienced in body contouring procedures after massive weight loss. Good luck. 

Mehdi K. Mazaheri, MD

Weight loss of over 100 pounds. Cellulite seems to be my biggest problem. Suggestions on what can be done?

Congratulations on your successful weight loss. You should be very proud of your accomplishment!

Generally speaking, combination surgical procedures are done routinely.  However, you are wise in being concerned about the safety of combination surgery; risks/possible complications do increase with increased length of surgery…  

It is best to evaluate each patient's suitability for combination surgery on an individualized basis. During this consultation process, after a complete history and physical, the SAFETY  of combining these surgical procedures becomes of paramount importance.  Plastic surgeon, anesthesia provider, duration of surgery, surgery facility all important  considerations. Your best bet: choose your plastic surgeon very carefully; everything else including  good judgment/advice/planning, anesthesia provider and safe surgery facility will follow. Best wishes.

Body makeover after weight loss

Congratulations on your weight loss. From your photos, you have #excessskin after your weight loss. You would be a good candidate for multiple procedures- start with the area that bothers you the most. An extended #tummytuck, #brachioplasty, #breastlift (with or without implants) ,#buttocks lift,  #lateralthighlift and #medialthighlift  are all procedures to consider. See a board certified plastic surgeon that has experience in post weight loss plastic surgery.

Jack Peterson MD

#realselftopdoctor

Jack Peterson, MD
Topeka Plastic Surgeon

Massive weight loss surgery

Congrats on your weight loss. There are many skin removal surgeries that can be done and some various combinations. I will attach a free e-book I wrote below. It goes through all the various procedures and the possible combinations. 

Dr. Blagg

Austin, TX

Body contouring procedures

Congratulations on your weight loss!  It is not easy to lose weight.  Unfortunately, some loose skin has followed the weight loss.  You will need a plan for re-contouring your entire body.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon who performs body contouring procedures to set up a plan to improve your body.

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Body contouring post weight loss

Congratulations on taking control of your health. You should be really proud of yourself. Yes, there are definitely combinations of procedures to help you to refine your body. Any time that you loose as much weight as you have, there is going to be excess skin, loose muscle and some still stubborn pockets of fat. In terms of which procedures are best to combine, it's really going to depend on which areas bother your most, but stomach and breasts are fairly standard. Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to be assessed in person and discuss your options. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon