I'm looking for the best doctors in Atlanta or Nashville, TN. I live in Memphis

I'm looking for the BEST doctors in Atlanta or Nashville,TN. I live in Memphis and would like not to have to travel so far to Miami. I want lipo of the stomach and breast implants. Any suggestions??? I don't trust anyone in Memphis to give me the results I want

Liposuction - Finding A Surgeon

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your liposuction. You need to find a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who specializes in cosmetic body procedures. The ASPS website will provide a list of properly trained surgeons in your area. You should go on several consultations and see which surgeon you like best. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps.

Plastic surgeons in Atlanta or Nashville

Thank you for asking about your liposuction and breast implants.

• You will find many excellent plastic surgeons in Atlanta - and Nashville.
  • You can go to websites to check credentials and see who appears to you.
  • Or you can go to the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons to see everyone in both areas.
  • As an Atlanta plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery, women especially, I would be happy to see you
  • You can contact my office directly from Real Self!
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Lipo and breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.  It is important to do your homework when searching for a plastic surgeon or any physician for that matter.  First make sure your surgeon is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Recommendations from friends or family are helpful.  Look at Before and After photos.  Consult with one or more surgeons until you find someone with whom you feel comfortable.  Best wishes!

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting and Tummy Tuck -- CANDIDATE?

I suggest you see an expert and do not compromise your care for cost or distance.  See a VASER 4D contouring physician for the most in body shaping.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
#RealSelf100Surgeon
#RealSelfCORESurgeon

BA and liposuction

Hello and thank you for your questions. I wish you the best in finding the right answers and there are a lot of great answers and information on the forum as well as on my website. Remember, it is best to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who can in person examine you, take key measurements and go over with you your specific aesthetic goals. Bringing several photos of your "ideal" look can be helpful as well. During the consultation is a review and discussion about several things including the need for a breast lift with or without an implant, incision location, implant placement, implant size, shape, type as well as the expected recovery period. I take personal care of all my patients to ensure optimum results. 

Best of luck. 

Benjamin J. Cousins M.D. Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Benjamin J. Cousins, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon