TT, BL and BBL revision; which procedure to do first?

I had a BBL done on April 2016. I need a full TT and breast lift now. However, i would like to get a BBL revision done also. What should i get done first? I am wondering if i get the TT/BL first and then gain weight for a BBL my skin will become saggy again due to the lipo and weight gain. Any advice?

Without photographs and knowing more about your size, shape, etc. it is difficult to make any determination based on the information you have provided.  That being said, my initial advice would be to proceed with the tummy tuck and breast lift first.  By reducing your waistline (particularly if combined with some liposuction of your mid and lower back) you will have a more curvy shape, and you may not elect to have the BBL revision.  Good luck!

What order

Thank you for your question! The following response to your question is assuming that you are even a candidate for any of these surgeries. Without seeing you in person it is really hard to give a good surgical plan. If the amount of fat you needed to revise the BBL was minimal then you could theoretically get revision BBL, breast lift and abdominoplasty all in the same procedure! The revision BBL could be done by liposuction to the abdomen, hips and maybe even the thighs depending on how much fat is needed. However, if what you really need is a belt lipectomy, or if you want a significant increase in volume of the buttock, which would require liposuction of the upper and lower back as well, then it is best to probably start with liposuction, tummy tuck/belt lipectomy and BBL. Then you can wait till you are all healed and go for a breast lift as a second procedure. Please make sure you are evaluated by a board certified plastic surgeon. I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck!
Ankur Mehta MD

Ankur Mehta, MD
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Timing of Revision BBL / Tummy Tuck Breast Lift

To provide a useful response, nothing beats a face to face examination or at least some photographs and a full history. What did you look like before your April BBL? How was your BBL done? Was it done by a real Pladtic surgeon? Why aren't satisfied with the outcome? What do you look like now? What do you want/expect to look like? What medical issues if any do you have?
Once an experienced Plastic surgeon has these answers he can advise you on how to best navigate your options. All things being equal, the order depends on the amount of muscle  tightening required. In most cases where wide undermining and lifting of the skin off the muscles are required, aggressive liposuction of the tummy needs to be dine either before or after the Tummy Tuck. By having it done before the tummy tuck you would not be throwing away "good" fat as may be done during the skin tightening portion of the tuck. So the order would be Lipo before a Tummy Tuck even though doing so may increase the amount of scarring for a subsequent Tummy Tuck. 
In summary, you are a unique case and the best way depends on your wishes, your anatomy and your surgeon. 
Dr. Peter A. Aldea
Memphis, TN

Which procedures

I'd probably recommend going forward with your TTuck/Lift and leave any potential BBL revision for later. The first two will achieve significant change while the revision is likely to offer limited improvement at best.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Combined Procedures

Additional procedures that may enhance the result are Liposuction, Breast Procedures, or Thigh Lift. Mommy makeovers usually include multiple operations.  Brazilian “butt enhancement” can be done at the same time to provide best body contours. Arm reduction or brachiaplasty is also common. There is definitely the option with various doctors to complete three procedures to have it all done at once, enhance the result, and save money at the same time. It will just take some discussion with your surgeon at the time of consultation to make sure which will be best for you.