Will snap on work if I have weak and missing teeth?

I have had gold teeth for well over15 yrs now my bottom teeth are extremely weak one has fallen out another is on the verge do I need to get it pulled first? And I have 6 teeth at the bottom that are bad can I only get a 6teeth snap on instead of the whole bottom?

Snap on teeth are not permanent

It should be stated that snap on teeth are not an alternative to porcelain veneers or bridges and crowns.  It is merely a preview of what those would look like.  Snap on smile is not a durable material, so the fact is that EVERYONE is a candidate, but how long it lasts will vary from person to person. 

It sounds like you have options: dentures, partial dentures, implants, crowns, bridges, veneers, or a combination of any of those.  Snap on smile will show you what it could look like in the end.

Seattle Dentist