I'm searching for a Dr in either Atlanta or the Miami area that has good experience and outcome with doing male BBL.

Are there any Doctors who specialize in and would be comfortable doing a male bbl. Again I prefer the Atlanta or Miami area.

You can certainly use the tools on this site to search doctors and determine who has the experience and results you would want.

Seek a plastic surgeon who performs many of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field. Good luck.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon