I want an alternative to a full tummy tuck. (Photo)

I want to know if laser therapy and/or a mini tummy tuck be used verses a full tummy tuck (although I know a full tummy tuck would render the best results) to achieve a flat stomach and get rid of this excess skin?

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting with or without Tummy Tuck

I suggest a 4D HI DEFINITION contouring specialist if you want fat removal and contouring. Excess skin can be removed during the procedure and we call this "hi def physique." An in person consult is needed to determine what is best based on your body type and skin type. VASER can sculpt and contour the body and results can be seen immediately. Best, Dr. Emer