Can you get hourglass figure with just a Tummy Tuck with Lipo on your back? (photos)

I had tt with lipo on back but dont see hr glass figure. Its been 1mth since surgery. Is it possible she can go back and give me lil lipo to get that shape i want, or do i need to wait.

Tummy tuck results

Thank you for your question. At 1 month post surgery you´re probably still swollen and have more time to heal until you see the final result. Keep following your surgeon´s instructions and having a balanced diet. You´ll see the final results after 3 months post surgery. Best of luck!

Can you get hourglass figure with just a Tummy Tuck with Lipo on your back?

It will take 4 to 6 months to see the final result. Continue to maintain a healthy diet and continue exercising per your doctor's instructions. By doing this, you will lose additional fat inside your abdomen and this will help you achieve a better figure.

Can you get hourglass figure with just a Tummy Tuck with Lipo on your back

Thank you for your question. You are in very early healing phase and too soon to talk about outcome. I would recommend to wait about 4-6 months to see the changes and to discuss with your PS. Please follow instructions from your PS

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  With a combined tummy tuck and liposuction case it is quite common to have significant soft tissue swelling develop that masks what your long-term results will be.  I know waiting is difficult but I would allow yourself at least 6 months to a year before pursuing any revision surgery, with timing dependent on how quickly your tissues heal.  Best wishes.

Too early to judge outcome

At this point in your recovery, it is much too soon to be worried about the outcome.  It takes time for the swelling to resolve.  It may be 6 months or more before the shape has reached its final look.  Be patient.   Watch your physical activity. Everyone is different.