I'm trying to find the best solution for my hooded eyes, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. (photos)

Best solution for hooded eyelids

When patients have excess skin and hooded eyelids, and upper blepharoplasty procedure is required to remove that extra skin. The procedure can be performed under local or general anesthesia as an outpatient surgical procedure. A thorough examination is required to make a determination about any type of cosmetic surgery. For many examples of cosmetic eyelid surgery, please see the link and the video below

I'm trying to find the best solution for my hooded eyes

Best to get in person consultation but I believe you can benefit from conservative upper blepharoplasty and chemical brow lift (using botox). 

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelid Hooding.

The photo you showed does not show obvious hurting but you are looking somewhat down word. Resubmit photos. Otherwise from the picture you've shown you need no surgery on your brows or upper lids. A small amount of Voluma will help improve your lower lids. 

Best solution for my hooded eyes

Based on your photo but without an examination, you appear to be an excellent candidate to cosmetically improve the appearance of your eyelids with an artistically performed conservative upper lid blepharoplasty.

Following the advice of anyone who would presume to tell you exactly what to do and technically how to do it based on a limited 2 dimensional photo without taking a full medical history, examining you, feeling and assessing your tissue tone, discussing your desired outcome and fully informing you about the pros and cons of each option would not be in your best interest. Find a plastic surgeon that you are comfortable with and one that you trust and listen to his or her advice. The surgeon should be certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, MD FACS 

La Jolla, California

Upper lids

hexxd13, you need to get an exam by an experienced surgeon; hopefully one that specializes in "only faces". A single picture with your eyes open is impossible to evaluate accurately. The video may be helpful to you. Good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

There is no substitute for a careful diagnosis.

If you define your problem as hooding, surgeons will line up to remove the hoods. I can guarantee you that once the dust settles, you would be very unhappy with the result of that surgery.  Your problem is not your "hoods".  Your problem is upper eyelid ptosis with a compensatory eyebrow elevation.  The ptosis needs to be corrected and you need an anchor blepharoplasty to support the upper eyelid platform and the upper eyelid lashes which are also droopy.  I would counsel you to preserve the subbrow fullness because this a very essential aspect of your youthful face.  

Bleph

An upper eyelid blepharoplasty wold help the hooding.  Also, fat grafting to the lower eyelids can help with the circles that are forming in this area.  

An upper blepharoplasty combined with minimally invasive treatments would help you

I would recommend that you see an Oculoplastic surgeon in your area. Your upper folds could be trimmed and improved surgically through an upper blepharoplasty. The lower eyelids could be improved through a combination of a non surgical cheek tightening via Thermage or Ultherapy and a filler carefully applied in the area of the tear troughs. Dr.Brian Biesman and Dr Deborah Sherman in Nashville are both experts in this area. Get a consultation 

Elba Pacheco, MD
Annapolis Oculoplastic Surgeon

Hooded eyelids

Because individual anatomy varies widely, you should seek consult with an experienced surgeon.  While you appear to have some minor excess skin in your upper eyelids, it would appear that you have shallow orbits (probably inherited)  and thus you are limited in what can be achieved.  Seeking to have deep set eyes is impossible although improvement can be achieved.

Richard O. Gregory, MD

Your eyelids

A blepharoplasty could be of benefit to you. Also some botox or xeomin at the brows my help. I recommend following up with a reputable surgeon who also does neuromodulators.