How common is it for permanent sutures to become infected? What are some of the symptoms one might display? (Photos)

I had an Abdominoplasty on 06/28/2013. Unfortunately, I had a very poor outcome. Long story short, I had an abdomen full of abscesses and MRSA. Recently, I have had and continue to have eruptions vertically down my abdomen. With some of them, a Bluish-Green suture material that has literally "popped" through my skin. These areas start as reddish marks, HARD to the touch, quarter-sized then erupt with drainage. Thank you! *Please see initial profile review for details re: post-op

Most permanent sutures do not get infected, but if you carry MRSA, you may have a higher rate of wound problems after your operation.  Sometimes the body spits sutures whether they are permanent or not, or infected or not.  The photos suggest that process.  

Napa Plastic Surgeon