Am I eligible for hair transplant? (Photo)

I am a female and i am 35 years old. I have some inquiries about hair transplant  I have thinning hair its falling all the time i made all the tests and i don't have any physical reason for hair loss and i have tried all the medicines for hair loss but no use. I believe this is genetic  My question is am i a good candidate for hair transplant  or you have other treatments for my case.secondly does hair transplant require full shaving of my hair? i just got married and i am trying to get pregnant 

Thin hair

Thank you for the photos.  However, without seeing you in person it is impossible to tell you whether or not a hair transplant is better than perhaps PRP.  Transplanting hair into areas that are too dense may not be the answer at this moment.

35 year old female

It is difficult to tell without seeing you in person.  Please be aware that if you get pregnant, you may anticipate some additional temporary hair loss.  
Dr John Frank MD
New York
Ohio

John E. Frank, MD
New York Hair Restoration Surgeon

What is your goal?

What is your goal?  You need to have a specific goal for what you want the surgery to accomplish.  You photo show a full head of hair.  It may be thin is certain areas, but hair transplant surgery is not usually for these type of hair loss.

You also need figure out WHY your are losing hair before considering treatment options.

For general thinning, SMP may be an aleternative option.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Female with possible hair loss

You need to see a good doctor who specializes in hair loss to determine the answer to your question. We have seen many women patients and performed scalp micropigmentation on such thinning and this is not a hair transplant procedure. See the web reference below which shows a woman in her mid-thirties who had thinning and needed it treated before her wedding.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair Transplant Not Recommended

You are thinning, but not to the degree you need transplant.  The most important thing for you to consider is cellular therapy whereby your own growth factors help to stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss.  I have treated hundreds of female patients with PRP with outstanding results and I find females respond very well to PRP.  Please learn more about cellular therapy before you consider transplant.  

Ryan Welter, MD
Boston Hair Restoration Surgeon