Would a chin implant help my profile & weak face? Anyone willing to give estimate? (Photo)

Would a chin implant help my profile and weak face

From the one very limited photograph, it appears that there is a weak and recessive chin profile along with a weak face, for which a chin implant can improve the profile. Chin implants are manufactured in a large variety of shapes and sizes, and are usually placed through a small incision underneath the chin under local anesthesia  as an outpatient surgical procedure. In our practice, we have used implant tech brand  chin implants for the last 25 years with an excellent success rate. For more  information about chin implants including diagrams of the implants  themselves, and many before-and-after chin implant results, please see the link and the video below

CHIN AUGMENTATION CANDIDATE

Dear blur skies, A chin implant would add some projection to your chin allowing a better balance to your profile and overall facial aesthetics. Some other photographs would be helpful to give further expert opinion however from this one photo you do seem to have some fullness in the lower third of the face which may be improved with buccal fat pad removal to add further definition. To see some examples of chin augmentation see the link below and buccal fat pad removal in the video above. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Would a chin implant help my profile & weak face?

Hi, I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  From the photos, your chin is weak.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery.

Hope this helps.

Chin Implant

Your profile pictures suggests that chin augmentation would be as aesthetic benefit to your profile. Expect to pay in the range of $4500 to $5000 for total costs of the surgery.